Friday, May 27, 2011

A Quick Overview of the Week 5/27/11

Interim is over.....and I am glad. Bring on sessions I & II, woo hoo!

I have decided to stat working in an aerobics type group classes three days a week in addition to my running regiment next week. Its really about overcoming a social phobia for me, the whole working out in public with complete strangers and hoping you don't fart or something. The odds say my body will betray me. May be disastrous, may not. We shall see....

As usual, writing ideas come at inappropriate moments and I am in desperate need to get a recorder of some kind so that I am not calling my friends and leaving random frantic voice mails with my crazy rants. To those that have received those calls, gift cards are coming soon. And eternal thanks of course :)

I'm still getting through a very large pile of wonderful comics, and I do wish to talk about some of them and pitch an idea for a paper (big surprise). Its a 3 day weekend, so I know I will get that up by Monday.

Oh, tomorrow is Coen Bros. film night. This week is The Big Lebowski as we have been watching them in chronological order. If you want to get in on the fun, drop me a line at twitter @jldprod2002 or just leave your thoughts on the old blog here at your leisure. More soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment